What was I thinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
It’s the boys first day of school..D full day kindergarten and MJ half day preschool……I promised the kids that would bake them cookies for when they get home….so even though it’s 90* and humid and I don’t have central air….the oven is on….When asked what D wanted to take to lunch…..he said your Pulled Pork Dad…I should have snapped a pic of his lunch…also he got a kick out of me writing his name on his banana….

Those are some handsome young men and some fine looking cookies.

(fun to draw faces on bananas too)

Rice Krispie squares are a lot less heat though.

sure thats what I needed another incredible cookie recipe LOL

Now I am going to have to make them.

:shock:

Give him a jar of pickles for "show and tell" & share..... That would be cool... :D

Seems like yesterday these guys were just born....I guess the wife is getting old...I'm peter pan the boy that will never grow up :D
She's turned into a MOM...... :shock: a ....well I leave that unspoken :D

wittdog said:
Seems like yesterday these guys were just born....I guess the wife is getting old...I'm peter pan the boy that will never grow up :D

:roll:

wittdog said:

Hey Dave, my mom told me a short time back. "I sure hope to God i live to see you grow up". I said...I don't.

D looks thrilled in the first pic. My daughter went to 1st grade Tuesday. you're right brother...where did the time go? Next thing you know we'll be celebrating them getting their Jack invite. One thing for sure...they'll have one hell of a pit to cook on...unless they get their own and compete against the old man. ;)

The boys are growing so much! I'm glad to see you're still enjoying the cookie recipe! I made 60 last week......some for my family and the rest to give to a gentleman I have never met. Les has been working near his house lately and he has been sending me homegrown squash and onions. I figured chocolate chip cookies are a nice treat for him. Well, last week he went on vacation the day Les's brother said he'd deliver the cookies for me. Needless to say, they were eaten by Les's brother. So on Tuesday, Les made more cookies to take to him while I was busy canning 16 quarts of tomatoes.

Back
Top Bottom