Jack Daniels Draw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Draw starts at 1:00pm central time. I think Tana is banning the use of cell phones until the draw is over so the final results may not be available until 4:00ish today. I will post them as soon as I can get them. It will be in a new thread.

Thanks Rooster. I'm listening to the Tana Shupe podcast right now.

Looking forward to seeing some friends make the draw!

Good luck again Uncle Bubba and Company!

www.jackdaniels.com is the website, but don't expect to see anything there. Tana isn't posting anything until it is all over. She wishes to keep it more informal and hasn't set it up to be too high tech. They kind of keep things that way down in Lynchburg, TN. I'm trying to get the results emailed to me when she is done, but no promises. I will have them posted as soon as I can get them. My guess will be about 4:00 pm central time will be a good guess for the results.

Rockin Rooster said:
www.jackdaniels.com is the website, but don't expect to see anything there. Tana isn't posting anything until it is all over. She wishes to keep it more informal and hasn't set it up to be too high tech. They kind of keep things that way down in Lynchburg, TN. I'm trying to get the results emailed to me when she is done, but no promises. I will have them posted as soon as I can get them. My guess will be about 4:00 pm central time will be a good guess for the results.

Rooster, can you shoot me her email address via PM?

Results are starting to trickle in on Basso's forum.

Does anyone know these teams?

Posted by Terrell Jones on September 06, 2007 at 13:43:26:

Late Nite Whiskey Smokers, J mack, Smokey Mtn Smokers made the draw.

Smokey Mtn Smokers are Joe and Voncile Amore, not Ames. I'm not bustin your chops, just good friends with them. Tim

Joe Amore is a really nice guy. He did us a huge favor and shipped all our cutting boards to John Pens house. I really appreciated his service and his products are top notch (and no I am not sponsored by them) I love the cutting boards.

Congrats to those called

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom