And the Winners of the Labor Day Raffle Are...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Grand Prize
Primo XL Cooker:
Henery Niesche

Runner up Prizes

Santa Maria Style Seasonings:
Untiy

(3) $35 Gift Certs to Texas Pepper Jelly:
Finney, Stephen Baum, Helen Paradise

(2) Billy Bar:
Jeff Baker, Scotty Da Q

(2 - 2 packs) Swamp Sauce BBQ Sauce: Smokein, Glenn R

(1 - 3 pack) Sauce King of Chicago BBQ Sauce:
Surfin Sapo

(2 - 2 packs) Reverend Marvins BBQ Sauce: Bryan Knox, Smokey Joe

Winners, please email or PM Larry Wolfe to claim your prizes...except for the Sauce King...I am taking care of that and have already PM'd Sapo about it!

Congrats to all and thanks to the people who donated prizes!! :D

Congratulations to the winners!

But that "didn't record" story ain't gonna fly. I'm old enough to remember that 18-minute gap in Tricky Dickey's tape... and I'm betting something happened live that Greg doesn't want anyone to ever see again. :oops:

Cliff H. said:
Congratulations.........Lets do it again.

I'm up for ideas and suggestions!

Congratulations everyone on a successful raffle with great prizes!!!!

Larry D. said:

But that "didn't record" story ain't gonna fly. I'm old enough to remember that 18-minute gap in Tricky Dickey's tape... and I'm betting something happened live that Greg doesn't want anyone to ever see again. :oops:

You know I'm a little suspicious as well. All the hype about the "live on tv" drawing, and the fact that I didn't win anything, makes me wonder .....

Griff said:
Larry D. said:

You know I'm a little suspicious as well. All the hype about the "live on tv" drawing, and the fact that I didn't win anything, makes me wonder .....
:scratch :shock:

Larry D. said:

Who is Tricky Dick...I don't remember doing an interview with that guy or having any technical problems.... :? :?

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry D.":31d6v2cc]Congratulations to the winners!

Who is Tricky Dick...I don't remember doing an interview with that guy or having any technical problems.... :? :?[/quote:31d6v2cc]
Uh Nixon....... :roll:
He's dead....kinda hard to do an interview with :shock: ;)

I think Greg mixed my ticket up with the "grand prize" one...but it's all good ;) :LOL: who is Henry Nieshe?

Thanks for :D sponsoring the raffle Larry...........looking forward to your next one!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Cliff H.":3nk6z1sc]Congratulations.........Lets do it again.

I'm up for ideas and suggestions!

Congratulations everyone on a successful raffle with great prizes!!!![/quote:3nk6z1sc]

OK,

As I see it the new game should be something like this :

We are going to take up a collection for Cliif H. to get an XL. Then everyone except me sends money to Larry until he says to stop. Then Larry sends me the XL. Game Over. :LOL:

I think the raffle idea is great. It's easy...but it took a while to get the needed amount of tickets sold...like almost till the last day.

Question, was this not as well publicized as I thought. I could make a banner and run it before the next contest (a month ahead of time or something)...

Would it be better if tickets were less expensive for a smaller grill? Honestly, $25 for a shot to win the Primo XL (Which is what actually happened) is a great thing and minimal compared to the return if you win.

Thoughts??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom