Kansas City...here we come!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
After much legwork and phone calls, I finally received approval for the Franklin Proclamation officially making it a State Championship and got our invitation today for the American Royal and a draw for the Jack. Royal is very expensive for the open. 20x50 space is $350 and it's extra for everything including toilets. Myself, Bruce, and Woodman will be headed to Kansas City. If anyone else wants to join us and hang, we have 8 other team spaces available. Let me know.

[smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=new_silly.gif] :cheers [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] [smilie=pope.gif] [smilie=sleep.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Captain Morgan said:

Cap,

You ought to come with us, Missouri State Police have a reciprocal agreement with South Carolina, they can monitor your ankle tether also, so you would be free to leave the greater Myrtle Beach metropolitan area for a few days.
2.gif

I am a little confused...did you get the state championship approval after the contest?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom