The other Rempe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, I have alway met some great people at comps who usually end up as good friends. This one was no exception to that.

I met the goodlooking, great cooking, outwitting, employeed Rempe there in DC. I told him he should probably get a blood test to see if he was adopted. ;)

GlennR and I had sites next to each other at Operation BBQ. It was as if we had known each other for years. It was a pleasure meeting you Glenn. Thanks for all the help.

GlennR was cool for sure. That cooker was awesome too. Great tasting chicken!

Good to meet you GlennR and thanks for the help.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well, I have alway met some great people at comps who usually end up as good friends. This one was no exception to that.

I met the goodlooking, great cooking, outwitting, employeed Rempe there in DC. I told him he should probably get a blood test to see if he was adopted. ;)

GlennR and I had sites next to each other at Operation BBQ. It was as if we had known each other for years. It was a pleasure meeting you Glenn. Thanks for all the help.

[smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Greg Rempe said:
Not to burst your bubble Bill, but, Glenn emailed me last night and thought you were annoying!

Yeah but the pictures he showed us with you and farm animals were funny.
:shock:

lol

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3jfqfgz0]Not to burst your bubble Bill, but, Glenn emailed me last night and thought you were annoying!

Yeah but the pictures he showed us with you and farm animals were funny.
:shock:

lol[/quote:3jfqfgz0] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=eek2.gif]

Greg Rempe said:
Not to burst your bubble Bill, but, Glenn emailed me last night and thought you were annoying!

At least he gets off the porch. Lets see if you make it to the Oink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom