A new contest in WV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a nice contest Bill. Are you going? Only 288 miles for me making it one of the closer contests for me. Nice cash payout, very low entry fee. I think I might have talked myself into this one! :D

Aaron, it is this year but it is a trial run (September 7-8, 2007). Only two KCBS categories (chicken and pork ribs) with a cooks choice for a third. Only need to turn in for three judges two if I read that right.

The timing works for me so I think I'll try to go. Hope to see you there!

Dallas

I am going to try to be there. Havent talked to Gary yet but we are looking for at least one more comp this year. I will be off that weekend so I want to do it.

Gary?

Panhandle

It will be great to see you guys there. I think they have ten teams already signed up. It will be a great event. We will be vending and competing too. Hope to see you guys.
John

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I am going to try to be there. Havent talked to Gary yet but we are looking for at least one more comp this year. I will be off that weekend so I want to do it.

Gary?

I had originally planned to go when I read about it.. but after checking my calender, I found I have prior commitments for that day :(

Back
Top Bottom