Ok, I bought this smoker -> Sapo= Baby Sitter :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JamesB said:
Good look'n eats...

As far as the smoker... If your happy, then you made the right choice.

James.

I agree with this. As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

Just goes to show it's not the smoker that makes good BBQ, it's the cook!!! Very nice job!!!

BTW, NO you shouldn't have bought it, you should have bought a Primo from me!!! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
Just goes to show it's not the smoker that makes good BBQ, it's the cook!!! Very nice job!!!

BTW, NO you shouldn't have bought it, you should have bought a Primo from me!!! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]
I think you should send me a big jar of your wolfe rub for advertising and not telling people that your product gives people stomach aches. I like the way it tastes, but I can't stop going to the restroom after using it? Am I putting it on too thick? It's ok, I found a fix.. What I do is crush up a few Imodium AD tablets and coat the meat with it at the same time.....If yall believe me then I will dirrect you to my realitor JB and he will sell ya some prime swampland for cheap....WOLFE RUB DOES ROCK! Now send me some or I'm going to start a mudslinging campaign!

surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:

I think you should send me a big jar of your wolfe rub for advertising and not telling people that your product gives people stomach aches. I like the way it tastes, but I can't stop going to the restroom after using it? Am I putting it on too thick? It's ok, I found a fix.. What I do is crush up a few Imodium AD tablets and coat the meat with it at the same time.....If yall believe me then I will dirrect you to my realitor JB and he will sell ya some prime swampland for cheap....WOLFE RUB DOES ROCK! Now send me some or I'm going to start a mudslinging campaign!

OMG YOU SCARED THE CHIT OUT OF ME!!!! I was gonna say it's the Stainless Steel Smoker that gave you the squirts and that a ceramic cooker would solve the problem!!!

See my email SS. He does live near the coast & salt spray will destroy carbon steel very quickly. I say good choice SS

Nice Pit. If you are in need of a cover for it..HD or Lowes..get the Big cover for the big gassers..and a cover for a bullet...cut a whole in the big cover where the stack is...place cover on then place the bullet cover over the stack...little bit of like colored duck tape and you got yourself a genuine redneck cover ;)

wittdog said:
Nice Pit. If you are in need of a cover for it..HD or Lowes..get the Big cover for the big gassers..and a cover for a bullet...cut a whole in the big cover where the stack is...place cover on then place the bullet cover over the stack...little bit of like colored duck tape and you got yourself a genuine redneck cover ;)
I'll do that Wittdog. I want to let it get weathered to see how it holds up to Coastal conditions first. Thanks for the advice.. :D Do you sell pickles or something?

Mouth watering. I bet your neighbors were jealous with that aroma. Nice pit, just in time for tailgating season.

Big Ron said:
Mouth watering. I bet your neighbors were jealous with that aroma. Nice pit, just in time for tailgating season.
Yep, you're right Big Ron. Two guys can lift it in my pick-up easily... How about a Padre Island Beach Party? Everyone is invited!!!!! We can make fresh!!! out of da Gulf, Blackend Redfish!!! :D I better stop..I'm gettin hungry again....

GlennR said:
surfinsapo said:
Big Ron said:
Yep, you're right Big Ron. Two guys can lift it in my pick-up easily... How about a Padre Island Beach Party? Everyone is invited!!!!! We can make fresh!!! out of da Gulf, Blackend Redfish!!! :D I better stop..I'm gettin hungry again....

Not to threadjack but do you happen to have a recipe for redfish creole? A place up here serves a shrimp and redfish creole and I always ask them to nix the shrimp and double the redfish. It's awesome!

PS Nice grill... :)

I don't have one written down, but I bet I could make that if tempted... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom