Chuck Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Found some time to fire up the grill for some cheap steaks. Chuck Eyes were $2.50 for two.

I also tried a Chuck Steak. This was very thin and cooked real fast. I cooked both for 5 min on each side. The Eyes were great but the Chuck Steak was too well done for my liking. Great flavor on both. I sprinkled some cinamon on with my reg steak seasoning.

As I was watching the thick white smoke coming out of the chimney I realized that the Minion method made perfect sense. :LOL:

Wow, that's awesome man...now I'm hungry again...you scored big time!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Looks terrific! :D

I haven't found them here, but I'm going to try harder. Chuck in any form has to taste great -- how were they for tender?

--John 8)

Unity said:
Looks terrific! :D

I haven't found them here, but I'm going to try harder. Chuck in any form has to taste great -- how were they for tender?

--John 8)

Chuck Eyes were cooked on the rare side. They were as tender as a $1.25 steak could be. :D

Chuck eyes the last of cheap beef cuts Shhh don't spread the word They will jack up the price

bknox said:
How bout it, like skirt steak. It was a cheap cut.

Chuck Eye looks excellent especially for the price and you have cooked them to perfection, RARE! Nicely done!

It is a small steak with a lot of fat and a little membrane. You have to eat around it a bit but the tender meat is as good as any $20 steak you can buy IMO. 8)

Back
Top Bottom