CHERRY COLA GLAZE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well know I'm highly excited about it. If you in Texas you best have a real sweet rib or folks turn up the nose at it. Looks like just whut the doctor ordered to me. Kindly keeps us posted. Thanks.

bigwheel

Well I aint had too much expuriences in cooking with horse radich it sort of a bird in the bush so to speak. Now do it loose its horseradicheness when it cooked or do it get stronger etc? Thanks.

bigwheel

wdroller said:
Puff said:
wdroller said:
I make one somewhat similar using Cheerwine.
I wish they sold that stuff up here :(

I pick up a case whenever I go to NC. Not sold here in MD either. I think allie also likes it.
I was hoping to make it back down that way this summer but it's not in the cards. Maybe in the spring. It really is good stuff.

This looks like something I'd love to give a whirl.

Puff, I agree, wouldn't it be nice to have Cheerwine up here. Did you know it's available in some areas of Illinois and Wisconsin now? Hopefully, soon it will make it's way to Indiana or at least Michigan. As much as Les is in your state, he could buy me some. I went to GA in March and bought a couple of 12 packs. I still have 3 cans stashed away for a special day. If I didn't hide it, the kids would have drank it months ago.

allie said:
This looks like something I'd love to give a whirl.

Puff, I agree, wouldn't it be nice to have Cheerwine up here. Did you know it's available in some areas of Illinois and Wisconsin now? Hopefully, soon it will make it's way to Indiana or at least Michigan. As much as Les is in your state, he could buy me some. I went to GA in March and bought a couple of 12 packs. I still have 3 cans stashed away for a special day. If I didn't hide it, the kids would have drank it months ago.
If you come across any more let me know. I know it can be ordered on line. I'm heading South next April...I'll stock up for sure ;)

I'll do that. It's as close as Rockford, IL where one of my best friends' lives. Her husband is from North Carolina and used to fill the trunk of their car with it every time he visited his family. He's a happy camper now. You probably get down south as much as I do. I've been to visit once in over 2 years. Now my dad is suffering more health problems so I'll try to make it down there more often.

If Les comes across any in Michigan or Ohio, I'm sure we could arrange to get you some and he could meet you some place. He spends more time up that way than he does at home anymore. lol

allie said:
I'll do that. It's as close as Rockford, IL where one of my best friends' lives. Her husband is from North Carolina and used to fill the trunk of their car with it every time he visited his family. He's a happy camper now. You probably get down south as much as I do. I've been to visit once in over 2 years. Now my dad is suffering more health problems so I'll try to make it down there more often.

If Les comes across any in Michigan or Ohio, I'm sure we could arrange to get you some and he could meet you some place. He spends more time up that way than he does at home anymore. lol

:shock: [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_ohyahbaby.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif] [smilie=eek2.gif] [smilie=shocked.gif] :LOL: :LOL:

Work, Bruce. That's all! He left for Jackson this morning and will be home sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. Been doing lots of work around that area and gosh, I can't remember the other town.......starts with an "H" and I "think" it's near Ann Arbor. I don't get to go along so can't keep up with where he is. With gas prices, it's cheaper for them to stay in Motel 6 or something like that than to drive the 4 wheel drive, Chevy Silverado or GMC equivalent home every day pulling the trailer.

Yeppers thanks for the info. Old chum had a Labor Day party earlier in the month and the fella in charge of cooking ribs used some cherry preserves on there. Warden said it was real good. I was sick or something and wasnt able to make it.

bigwheel

Puff said:
wdroller said:
I make one somewhat similar using Cheerwine.
I wish they sold that stuff up here :(
I have a relatives that live in Howell. They come down this way this week. If you want I can ask them to pick up some and bring it up to Howell. You'll have to make arrangments with them to pick it up though. Let me know if interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom