Dinner with Big Ron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Tried Big Ron's rub today.
A rack of BBs and some grilled chicken breast.
BBs cooked on the WSM over Rancher with hickory. Glazed ever so slightly with a 50/50 mix of SBR's & honey. Chicken breast grilled on the gasser with the same sauce mix.
A little spicy out of the bottle but they make everything a bit hotter and bigger in Texas ;) Flavors blended perfectly.
Mr. Big Ron.........hats off......good stuff :D

right-on...that rub is great. the flavor stands out...I need to buy all of yalls rubs now!!! :LOL:

Man, that looks great. I am happy you like the rubs. I am also using your photo for a new webpage caled Satisfied customers. I hope to have it up this coming weekend. Keep the orders coming guys, I appreciate them!
Hapy Grillin!

In addition to having a good product Ron is a very nice guy. We've had the pleasure of cooking a few of the same comps with him. :) Glad to hear your rub business is going well man! ;)

Thanks Zilla. Your a nice guy too, there are so few of us out there. I hope to see you in Katy in a few weeks!

I think I would almost pay to get under that tree and listen to the stories you guys would tell. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom