Justin Wilson's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lookin great SS I'm gettin lazy I use a mix & add veggies to it. No one can tell the difference

Not bad ole sun.

I like the hand remote and I liked the Zooming feature. Nice and smooth not like JB's Zoom which fo some reason raises the volume too. Must Zoom the mic or something too I don't know. BOY

You kept the talking points going and showed the processes very well. It was a tad long for me too at 8 mins but that's just me.

I give you 4 out f 5 pigs for quality brah.

Thanks and you guys are inspiering me!

007bond-jb said:
Lookin great SS I'm gettin lazy I use a mix & add veggies to it. No one can tell the difference
JB the rice came out mushy but tastes super great. Is it mushy because of the oil and fat from the sausage and chicken? Thanks for the comment :D

Mike Hedrick said:
Not bad ole sun.

I like the hand remote and I liked the Zooming feature. Nice and smooth not like JB's Zoom which fo some reason raises the volume too. Must Zoom the mic or something too I don't know. BOY

You kept the talking points going and showed the processes very well. It was a tad long for me too at 8 mins but that's just me.

I give you 4 out f 5 pigs for quality brah.

Thanks and you guys are inspiering me!
I am trying to shorten them but having a hard time. I post at blip.tv also and I really want them to be instructional as much as possible. The remote is for my lazy arse.... Thanks for your rating system.. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom