Lil'qer's graduation present

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The same neighbor did this one of a friend and neighbor of ours who passed away a few years back. When his widow saw this picture she went into shock. I still have her copy here at the house because she wont take it home and hang it up.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
The same neighbor did this one of a friend and neighbor of ours who passed away a few years back. When his widow saw this picture she went into shock. I still have her copy here at the house because she wont take it home and hang it up.

Which guy passed away as there [2] guys in the drawing. Is that Jesus with the older guy or his son?

Very nice work

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1rspr3ye]The same neighbor did this one of a friend and neighbor of ours who passed away a few years back. When his widow saw this picture she went into shock. I still have her copy here at the house because she wont take it home and hang it up.

Which guy passed away as there [2] guys in the drawing. Is that Jesus with the older guy or his son?

Very nice work[/quote:1rspr3ye]

Yeah, the guy on the left passed away. Jesus is the one holding him. They/the artest is extreamly religious, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Jesus is wiping away his tears.
That is Awesome!!!

Jesus des that for me all the time. I'm very religous too tho sometimes I have a potty mouth. Doh!

Thanks for sharing bro

I just talked to her about doing some drawings for a member here who contacted me. She said that she would be glad to do more for anyone who wants them. Just send me the picture and I will get a price from her and she will do it.

Back
Top Bottom