JBs jambalaya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that mix is the best mix on the market . add all you want ....can never have too much meat .

Ponchatula thats where my stepson's live . i will be living there next year also .

also if ya dont mind me putting my 2cents in and try the following next time.

when ya cook down your sasuage about when you think it is done put your onion and pepper in there with the grease from the sasuage and cook it down like that . so now you have your grease naturly from the sasuage cooking with the onion and pepper ...add a little water as needed .

trust me BOY it will make a big difference .

i do that also when cooking my red beans too .

one other trick ....keep your drippings from a smoked pig sholder , put it in a zip lock bag freeze it . when it calls for grease/oil just take your spoon and scoop ya a hunk of that frozen smoked grease and put it there . o and also use that sholder blade bone in the red beans too. now your cooking creole style BOY.

dont ever say i did nothing for ya ;)

Good Job Comrade!!! - Keep dem videos comin!!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

com·rade (kmrd, -rd)
n.
1. A person who shares one's interests or activities; a friend or companion.

I always make my jambalaya and red beans... come to think of it ALL my cajun dishes by cooking the sausage in the pot then adding the trinity. Normally if you do that, you don't have to add much else and I never add extra salt to my food when I do that.

Back
Top Bottom