primo delivery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
larry, fed ex just called. primo will be delivered monday at lunch :D . thanks again, tim

Puff said:
Larry's giving away Primos?? :shock:
[smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] :damnfunny [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] :damnfunny [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] :damnfunny

HA HA !!! PUFF DIDN'T GET ONE !

Oh. :oops: Umm. [smilie=sorry.gif]
Puff, I'm sure yours will arrive soon. :roll:

Way to go Tim! If you need a cover for it...check out the Mel's Covers.
http://www.mels-bbq-covers.com/

Good stuff!
I think Larry has one.

Congrats.
I got 3 pull behinds all at the same time for my new business and still trying to season and cook on them all. Not a bad problem I guess.

Enjoy!

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey Mike, welcome to the board. Where are you located in Va??

I'm just a few miles north/east in Lake Ridge/ Woodbridge Virginia Sir.
Thanks for the kind welcome

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3txtdztf]Hey Mike, welcome to the board. Where are you located in Va??

I'm just a few miles north/east in Lake Ridge/ Woodbridge Virginia Sir.
Thanks for the kind welcome[/quote:3txtdztf]

just right down the road! I'm South of Lake Ridge, down Route 28 in Bealeton!

SteerCrazy said:
Don't forget the pics of the delivery truck :roll:

4.gif

HEY TIM YOU BETTER HAVE SOME BATTERIES IN THE CAMERA FOR THE BIG DELIVERY TOMORROW!!!

Also you're going to need help getting the Oval into the cradle so make sure you have at least one buddy available, two wouldn't hurt. But whatever you do please do not try to put it in the cradle by yourself!!!

Call me and I will tell you the easiest way to get it into the cradle without losing a finger or dropping it.

You're not kidding Larry. I had the help of two strong teenage boys and still drew blood putting mine in the cradle. I almost toyed with putting it in the cradle on the ground (on the grass) and lifting it up after it was in the cradle but I chickened out and ended up with a bloody finger but at least the primo was unscratched.

Larry Wolfe said:
HEY TIM YOU BETTER HAVE SOME BATTERIES IN THE CAMERA FOR THE BIG DELIVERY TOMORROW!!!

Also you're going to need help getting the Oval into the cradle so make sure you have at least one buddy available, two wouldn't hurt. But whatever you do please do not try to put it in the cradle by yourself!!!

Call me and I will tell you the easiest way to get it into the cradle without losing a finger or dropping it.

What? You got pics of me putting yours in there? :LOL:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:

What? You got pics of me putting yours in there? :LOL:

Well we finally found something that you were good at! :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom