Beer Can and Spatchcocked Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
Tuesday I did a Beer Can chicken and it was very flavorful.

Yesterday I did a Spatchcocked Chicken and while it was good it wasn't that great. I needed a little more spice or something. Here are the pictures.

surfinsapo said:
Looks good!!! what beer did you use? ;)

I don't drink but I bought a 12 pack years ago for beer bread so I used it. The beer is (Aged):D Busch Ice.

Unity said:
Just curious, what did you have on it?

--John 8)

I used mustard and TexasBBQRub. I usually use this combination when I do chicken breast or thighs.

C do you have a recipe for the beer bread? My wife buys a mix but that's boxed and into the bread maker it goes.

Puff said:
C do you have a recipe for the beer bread? My wife buys a mix but that's boxed and into the bread maker it goes.

My wife uses the box stuff (from Pampered Chef) also. I wish I did have a recipe...I guess I'll have to do a Web search. Maybe 007 (with the foam on top) my have a recipe. :D

cleglue said:
Puff said:

My wife uses the box stuff (from Pampered Chef) also. I wish I did have a recipe...I guess I'll have to do a Web search. Maybe 007 (with the foam on top) my have a recipe. :D
Dude that is the same stuff my wife buys :shock:
It really is tasty though!!! :D

Cleglue,

See my post in the Rib and Chicken Rub thread on the General Barbecue forum for a chicken prep I think you might like for grilled chicken -- spatched or not.

Rich

boar_d_laze said:
Cleglue,

See my post in the Rib and Chicken Rub thread on the General Barbecue forum for a chicken prep I think you might like for grilled chicken -- spatched or not.

Rich

Thanks,

I just printed it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom