Oinktoberfest Spaces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Okay chuckle heads. If you want a Barbecue Central City at Oinktoberfest I need your team name so I can coordinate with George so he can put us all together side by side and across from each other. Let me know. The sooner, the better.
Thanks
Chris L.
AKA Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Okay chuckle heads. If you want a Barbecue Central City at Oinktoberfest I need your team name so I can coordinate with George so he can put us all together side by side and across from each other. Let me know. The sooner, the better.
Thanks
Chris L.
AKA Pigs

I'll bring the poster. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":212c4s5f]Okay chuckle heads. If you want a Barbecue Central City at Oinktoberfest I need your team name so I can coordinate with George so he can put us all together side by side and across from each other. Let me know. The sooner, the better.
Thanks
Chris L.
AKA Pigs

I'll bring the poster. ;)

[/quote:212c4s5f]
Bring an alarm clock for pigs...cuz I ain't waking him this time :P :D

Chuckleheads??/ LOL now that is funny.

I really want to go to this but I need to wait till next weekend is over with.

Convincing the team is no problem. Convincing the bank account well that is another story :)

It would be nice to be down on the end as we all were last year by the pumpkin cannons. I'm working on it. Plus we won't have to deal with too many dumb public questions as " what ya doing? " and " You cooked that how long? " Or my fav. " what's a brisket? " :LOL: Don't get me wrong, I love to promote barbecue! But on Saturday after turn in and the public asks the same questions for the thousandth time, it gets a little old. :roll: :evil:

It would be nice to be down on the end as we all were last year by the pumpkin cannons. I'm working on it. Plus we won't have to deal with too many dumb public questions as " what ya doing? " and " You cooked that how long? " Or my fav. " what's a brisket? " :LOL: Don't get me wrong, I love to promote barbecue! But on Saturday after turn in and the public asks the same questions for the thousandth time, it gets a little old. :roll: :evil:

Somebody must have told you about that, I thought you were sleeping at turn in time last year. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yea, yea, yea. I had way too many adult beverages friday night. Thought Dave was going to beat the crap out of me after the 5th or 6th time he came over to wake me up saturday morning. Won't happen this year!

"What's that guy doin sleeping in the van until 10:00am?????" [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Add me to the list too: Double D's BBQ. I'm requesting a double space though for the big green tent in case it snows! :D

Oink

Okay. This is what I have. I was in contact with George today and he said " I'll do the best I can" It sure would be nice to be all in a row or across from each other.
Kiss My Ash
North Coast BBQ Society
Shenandoah Q Crew
Double D's BBQ
The rest of you folk LET ME KNOW. Applications are coming fast, There is a cut off at 60 teams this year.

Keep that idiot Red Dog guy as far away from us as possible! Also, I want warmer weather this year......

Hey Woodman,

Getting kind of picky in your old age! or is just crusty? :D
Are you interested in a couple of Cubans?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom