Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Bill, maybe later this evening you can get your own little birthday spanking :!:

Thanks guys, and Happy Birthday to you, too, Finney!

Next year for AARP... :eek:

8.gif

8.gif

Happy birthday, boys! According to the paper here, it's also George Takei's b'day......suuuulllluuuuu suuuuulllluuuuu......

Rob

Happy Birthday Chris & Bill and welcome to the Half Century Club Bill. Don't fight it enjoy........membership has its privileges

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":4fdlkv16]well then Happy birthday to you to Finnster.. what's the big plans for the night?

I'm eating...
I'm drinking...
I'm sleeping...

Probably in that order.

Actually it will probably be drinking, eating, drinking, sleeping.[/quote:4fdlkv16]

Oh, so instead of this being an act of selfless altruism on Finney's part, this was really just a veiled attempt to get us to all say "happy birthday" to
him! Have a great one guys! Woodster

Woodman said:
Oh, so instead of this being an act of selfless altruism on Finney's part, this was really just a veiled attempt to get us to all say "happy birthday" to

Wrong! I didn't say it was my Birthday until I was asked. I wished Susan a Happy Birthday when I knew it was her Birthday. I knew it was Bill's today, so I wish him a happy one.

Now where's me some more puppy pictures? WoodStingywiththePictures.

Woodman said:

Nah, Finney ain't like that! I believe he was being sincere with his birthday wish to Bill and Hitler!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":18a45elq]Yes, today is Bill's, mine, and Hitler's Birthday. quote]

I don't see Hitler on the membership roster! Is he a member #-o
[/quote:18a45elq]

Hitler was a member but got mad because SOME people cut the head off of pigs before cooking them, and that ain't barbecue, so he left.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":eek:yx5ng1l][quote="Chris Finney":eek:yx5ng1l]Yes, today is Bill's, mine, and Hitler's Birthday. quote]

I don't see Hitler on the membership roster! Is he a member #-o

Hitler was a member but got mad because SOME people cut the head off of pigs before cooking them, and that ain't barbecue, so he left.[/quote:eek:yx5ng1l][/quote:eek:yx5ng1l]

UH OH, IF HE IS LURKING HE'S COMING TO GET YOU!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom