ATTENTION ALL CELL PHONE USERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
This is not a hoex. I have already called and gotten my cell on the do not call list.

12 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls. There is a chance that you will be charged for these calls.

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:888-382-1222.

It is the National DO NOT CALL list that is managed by the Federal Trade Commission. It will only take a minute of your time and it will block your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number but you can go to the website www.donotcall.gov and register. The website also includes other useful information. I registered my city issued cell phone by calling the toll free number and it took less than 1 minute at the most. I also went to the website and registered all of my household cell phones which took only a couple of minutes. I would encourage everyone to take the time to at least register any city issued cell phones.

You will still get the calls from automated spam systems. I already do and have to return the call to get them to stop. I had one that kept calling so much that my wife had to try 3 times to get through to me. They would ring back instantly when I would hang up on them. All thet would be there was a recorded message saying I needed to call about my time share property. By the way, I don't own a time share. I think spammers should be shot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom