Buffalo Style Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Being from Buffalo…I refuse to do Chicken Wings on the Grill….they need to be deep-fried…anyway…I did some thighs today Buffalo style…I rubbed them with a sweeter rub so that they would char real nice for me(most Buffalonians love burnt BBQ) …when they were at temp I gave them a bath in some Franks Red Hot and a little bit of Butter….served with Waffle Fries..also done on the Yabba Dabba Grill and some Blue Cheese….

I agree, but the wife hates it when I fry wings in the house.... So ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

1. Grill
2. Wait for the good weather to use an outdoor fryer.

BTW, I think your sauce needs a lil kicking up. LOL. :twisted:

I was trying the 90 thing...wasn't working for me...Yes Scott the sauce did need to be kicked up...
The fries were lightly oiled and hit with some season salt...cooked indirect and then crisped and flipped direct...kind of like oven fries...
and the Yabba has been seeing a lot of work...just havent' had time for the pics..I did a brisket on it last weekend

Love2<º((((>< said:
wittdog said:
I refuse to do Chicken Wings on the Grill

communist!
Very nice editing of my post...now I know why athletes say they are misquoted... :D :D
That being said...Being from Buffalo..the only way to make Chicken Wings is fried in fat.... :D

Back
Top Bottom