Yesterday's cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
I picked up some Western Ribs for .99/lb and a bone in butt roast for the same yesterday. Came home and Les fired up the smoker. Sorry the ribs are a bit blurry!

This was absolutely our best cook yet. We're getting better at temp control with each cook and he has really tweaked his rub recipe now. Of course, the sauce on the ribs is my special recipe.

Ok, now I really want pork instead of beef!!! Looks real good.. Good job on them!

Thanks!

That was the best smoke ring yet! The ribs looked just as good when cut but they disappeared too quickly for a pic. lol

007bond-jb said:
HEY GIRL that got JB's tonge hanging out>>> What is a western ribs????

Looks like country style ribs I just saw at walmart. I've had those before...good stuff.

No foil ever touched the ribs! We did put the butt roast in foil after removing it from the smoker. Then when it cooled, Les sliced and took the pics. It's in the fridge waiting for dinner tomorrow.

JB, I think they're also called country style ribs. We see them really cheap all the time but never cooked any before now. Les really wanted to cook this weekend so told me to pick those up since he didn't have a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom