Smoking and Drinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Well it’s my first day off in two weeks and my first real break in about a month…So Smoking and Drinking is all I have to do today…Case of Ribs…Case of beer..(had my first at 8am) and whatever else I decide to toss to Buford…I have to do the ribs in batches…oh yeah we are going to make some mustard today and some Rootbeer Jelly for the boys….Should be a good day..I’ll try to keep you updated..

If I started drinking at 8am- the ribs would never get cooked!! :shock:
Good luck.

not enough room....the second rack would be to close to the top...the temps would be to high for how I like to do my ribs....but....it would be perfect for chicken....

Damn Dave, thats great! Hey, I'm gonna be swinging through your area later this summer after I drop my son off at school. My wife has never been to Niagra Falls so maybe we can hook up!

Let me warn you about Nick...he drinks all your beer and eats all your food and then he disappears.

And he sounds like Ray Ramano

The first batch of ribs is getting there…should be done in about an hour….

Nick let me know when you are coming thru..I'd be happy to get together with you and your wife...hell...I might even get the cobb webs off the cookers :D
Cappy that description of Nick Sounds just like John Pen but with out the funny accent... ;)

Ok the first batch is almost done..2 are done 2 need a little more time and the last is sauced and ready to be tested for quality….Time to prep the next 6..and have the next 6 beers…or more…

Go Dave go. Absolutely no better way to prefect your cooking than to cook and sell to friends at work. (not that there not perfect) ;) Did I get my spelling right boy's? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom