What's an ABT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
"Atomic Buffalo Turds" - stuffed jalapeno peppers

There are many recipes out there, but the basic ingredients are cream cheese, pulled pork, jalapenos and bacon. Variations include, horseradish, pineapple and seafood.

You slice the pepper length wise and remove the seed and membrane, stuff with the pulled pork cream cheese mixture and wrap with a thin slice of bacon. Smoke or grill till the bacon is done.

You need to give these ABT things a try Kung. Even my spicy food hating wife likes them.

whats good about them too even if you screw up doing them [smilie=wine.gif] like i did they still are good .

I hear they're even good with Black Mustard Barbecue Slather mixed in the cream cheese, haven't tried yet mind you, but that's what I've heard. :LOL:, and then if you mix in some Wolfe Rub and cook them puppies up on a Primo Grill, they are fantastic.

Bruce B said:
I hear they're even good with Black Mustard Barbecue Slather mixed in the cream cheese, haven't tried yet mind you, but that's what I've heard. :LOL:, and then if you mix in some Wolfe Rub and cook them puppies up on a Primo Grill, they are fantastic.

Very funny but it's all true! :LOL: :LOL:

The easy way is to use lil smokies with the other mentioned stuff, wrap with bacon held with a tooth pick

I like to switch up the cheese I use. Colby jack and cheddar are good in 'em, too. Once I used leftover salsa cheddar from a party. YUM!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom