Berks bbq bash w/ pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm stopping by on Sat, Chris. Whats the name of your team...I'll say hello.
Billing says open at 11am...I can roam around before that, Right?

Rag said:
I'm stopping by on Sat, Chris. Whats the name of your team...I'll say hello.
Billing says open at 11am...I can roam around before that, Right?

My team name is Pigs by the Moon BBQ. Guys Ill make sure to take plenty of pic.

Chris

Forgot to add that they still need certifed judges. If you are interested try emailing or calling tom.

Chris

We had a great time. Everything went smoothly for the most part. This was our second comp it seemed to go easier than our last one.Our neighbors were great. We won first in pork out of 16 teams. [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] All of the other catagories did not do so well. I felt the chicken and ribs were some of the best I have ever done. So I plan on doing something very similar for new holland. I the judges score it like crap there then I plan on making some changes. The brisket could have been better though.

Here are a few pics
Pictures

Cannot wait till new holland
Chris

Chris, that is fantastic. GREAT pics. I still find it fasinating that a young man is so interested in this sport and the world of Q and cooking. You keep this up and you will be a national champ in no time. LOVE the turn in pics.

chris1237 said:
We had a great time. Everything went smoothly for the most part. This was our second comp it seemed to go easier than our last one.Our neighbors were great. We won first in pork out of 16 teams. [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] All of the other catagories did not do so well. I felt the chicken and ribs were some of the best I have ever done. So I plan on doing something very similar for new holland. I the judges score it like crap there then I plan on making some changes. The brisket could have been better though.

Here are a few pics
Pictures

Cannot wait till new holland
Chris

You did not! No way!!! Congrats on your first first place!!!!!!!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Thanks for the complements guys! :)

Witt, I hoped up a little when I found out that I won. :D

Congrads Chris. I spoke with you Sat am....(you told me about the weld problems). Your ribs looked great, nice finish on them.
I would like to have judged there, but scheduling has me screwed up...same with New Holland. Will have next years calendar squared away with correct priorities.
Sounds like you had fun and are jacked for New Holland. That's a beautiful thing.

that is great man . 1st place in pork .

bet some of the older guys were :scratch with a young man like you winning .

Rag said:
Congrads Chris. I spoke with you Sat am....(you told me about the weld problems). Your ribs looked great, nice finish on them.
I would like to have judged there, but scheduling has me screwed up...same with New Holland. Will have next years calendar squared away with correct priorities.
Sounds like you had fun and are jacked for New Holland. That's a beautiful thing.

Rag it was great talking with you. If you come down to new holland make sure you stop by and say hi.

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom