Some more sausage picture.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I made some more sausage today I had a lot of help no picture of them they did not wanted to set stall for picture. I made some polish sausage I had miss up a little I forgot to pinch the sausage to set the size of my links and I a few blowout but it all worked out and they taste great. Wittdog thanks for all your help today7 and yesterday.

Hear a picture of the finish product.

WTG Link looks good. Dont let no dumb Pollocks get a glimpse of this stuff. They liable to come storm your castle etc. :LOL:

bigwheel

Thanks I had fun this is my 3 try at sausage and each time they are getting better. Now i need try and make my on flaver sausage.

Hey it very simple..just keep the fat content at 20% or mo betta..and dont screw up on the salt. Normal is 1 1/2 t. per pound and 1 t. per pound if your an old codger who aint supposed to each much salt cuz or a bad ticker or whutever. If you do happen to use salt..get Sea Salt which has been evaported by the sun along the Medetterian Sea. It dont cost that much these days. Much healthier for a person..but it take mo to make stuff salty enough. I prob bump each of them afore figger half a t. if I was going to use the sea salt..depending on how it was ground. Eventually somebody have to spring for some doper scales so we can weigh this stuff:)

bigwheel

I wanted to somke them but i couold not control the temp of my smoker to 120 some did not do it but i'm order one of those sausage smoker. so that shouls help.

Well the good news is Polish sausage aint typically smoked anyway. It sorta like the Eyetalian version in that regard. Now know yall can rattle off a hundred places to buy smoked Polish..but that the exception rather than the rule :LOL:

bigwheel

I naturally got a killer recipe of course. Might take a day or two to find it:) Now them cases is outreagous priced..in case you aint never bought none. Buck a piece for the small one last I checked. Think I would just shove it in some guts and forget the fancy smancy fibrous casings etc. The beef middle casing is purty large diameter. Just right for boudan. Might try that.

bigwheel

Ok I am posting two. The one called David Amos sausage is really mine I just named it after him as a prank. Now the other one won some type of fancy cooking contest I think.

bigwheel

The Missing Link said:
big wheel when you get time and can find the recipe i would love to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom