Guess....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well JB i do know but i will not say n-e thing . i have all the hot stuff i need BOY! [smilie=rallysmile.gif]

Chicken noodle soup...BOY ;)

This boy don't need mo hot sauce but that french market coffee we gots while we was down there sho is the sheet. Good stuff man. Gonna order me some of that stuff. mmmmmm

That looks a whole lot better than my desperation dinner tonight (Jody's traveling with her mom) -- Zatarain's Jambalaya with pulled pork and ham. Actually, it wasn't bad. :)

--John 8)
(No, I didn't take pictures. It wasn't a "cook." I didn't even fix a veggie. :roll: )

Unity said:
That looks a whole lot better than my desperation dinner tonight (Jody's traveling with her mom) -- Zatarain's Jambalaya with pulled pork and ham. Actually, it wasn't bad. :)

--John 8)
(No, I didn't take pictures. It wasn't a "cook." I didn't even fix a veggie. :roll: )
I almost never fix veggies...
I can deal with the no pic no cook rule...but it's now no veggie no cook...welll............

007bond-jb said:
This mix is way better than Zatarains
Thanks for the tip, JB, I'll try it! :D

Oak Grove said:
For a traditional Louisiana Jambalaya, Oak Grove has the best. With garlic, onions, seasonings already mixed with the rice, all you add is your choice of meat, wild game, sausage or seafood (it has been rumored that some Cajuns put all of the above!) Add one pound of meat and in 30 minutes you have six rich savory cups of jambalaya. For an extra easy foolproof way of cooking this, try it in your rice cooker. Serves 4. 7.9 oz. package.
--John 8)
(Cool -- another way to use my rice cooker! :D )

Unity said:
007bond-jb said:
This mix is way better than Zatarains
Thanks for the tip, JB, I'll try it! :D

[quote="Oak Grove":15h9ut64]For a traditional Louisiana Jambalaya, Oak Grove has the best. With garlic, onions, seasonings already mixed with the rice, all you add is your choice of meat, wild game, sausage or seafood (it has been rumored that some Cajuns put all of the above!) Add one pound of meat and in 30 minutes you have six rich savory cups of jambalaya. For an extra easy foolproof way of cooking this, try it in your rice cooker. Serves 4. 7.9 oz. package.
--John 8)
(Cool -- another way to use my rice cooker! :D )[/quote:15h9ut64] Don't add salt even if you add more veggies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom