Best deal on a new grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chiles

Senior Cook
Hey all, Sorry for the long laps in postings, but here is the latest. You know I've been looking for a new gas grill. Well, I think I found a pretty good deal. I found a WOLF BBQ36-BI for 70 percent off at a scratch and dent outlet. I can find nothing wrong with it and was able to register for the warranty. The grill is worth more then my deck that I am putting it on. This is WAAAAY overkill for what I was looking for (TEC at Lowes) but for just a little more, I got this guy. I found out the base cabinet is going to cost me as much as I paid for the grill, so I may be listing this on Craigslist if it gets too expensive. Wood cooking is better, but this is cool!

img_100838_0_2dd36cb12eb3d794fc5ce6a1add0c9ff.jpg

img_100838_1_fff20a47dfe75778e07ed875c0ff61e8.jpg

Chiles said:
Hey all, Sorry for the long laps in postings, but here is the latest. You know I've been looking for a new gas grill. Well, I think I found a pretty good deal. I found a WOLF BBQ36-BI for 70 percent off at a scratch and dent outlet. I can find nothing wrong with it and was able to register for the warranty. The grill is worth more then my deck that I am putting it on. This is WAAAAY overkill for what I was looking for (TEC at Lowes) but for just a little more, I got this guy. I found out the base cabinet is going to cost me as much as I paid for the grill, so I may be listing this on Craigslist if it gets too expensive. Wood cooking is better, but this is cool!

img_100845_0_2dd36cb12eb3d794fc5ce6a1add0c9ff.jpg

img_100845_1_fff20a47dfe75778e07ed875c0ff61e8.jpg

Good for you. I would love to have that.

way buy the cabinet when you could build on to your deck and make a small outdoor kitchen. there a book on the market I think the name sunbean outdoor kitchen it sell for about $1000 at my lowes? I will make sure of the name for you. that the way i would go.

I have been thinking about that outdoor kitchen thing. Not sure which idea will win out but gives me lots to think about. I'm going start searching the web pages now. :)

-Thanks

I purchased it from Formost Sales. They (I have been told) are an outlet for Overnight Transportation and other trucking companies for things that get damaged in shipment as well as other items that they pick up surplus. I never see the same things in there twice. They are pretty savvy about the high end things. This started out at 2500.00 and they dropped the price by about 500 every week until I picked it up. I wonder if I waited another week if I could have gotten an even better deal but...

I was really wanting to get the original TEC from S.C. All Infrared and costs more them 5K. Wayyyyy over my budget. This was over my budget too, but how could I walk away from a Wolf. If I see another one, or anything cool like it, I will let you know.

Chiles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom