Chili Spud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
Baked potato with scallions, cheddar cheese, chives, butter, sour cream, topped with chili, and a cucumber salad on the side.

Stuffed tators, you can do em up with anything you can think of. Great job John

Baked tates and chili don't pair up well. You need to eat baked tates with grilled steak and chili goes on Fritoes or weenies. I thought everybody knowed that. Mixing chili with baked tates bound to make a person *hit over the barn and such thangs. Just guessing of course.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Baked tates and chili don't pair up well. You need to eat baked tates with grilled steak and chili goes on Fritoes or weenies. I thought everybody knowed that. Mixing chili with baked tates bound to make a person *hit over the barn and such thangs. Just guessing of course.

bigwheel

What does a Texan know about chili? You're probably one of those "No beans in the chili guys". :) :LOL: ;)

Well I been opening cans of Wolf Brand chili since I was knee high to a grass hopper. I know about this kinda stuff:)

bigwheel

oct_97 said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

What does a Texan know about chili? You're probably one of those "No beans in the chili guys". :) :LOL: ;)

bigwheel said:
Well I been opening cans of Wolf Brand chili since I was knee high to a grass hopper. I know about this kinda stuff:)

bigwheel

oct_97 said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

FWIW I'm almost a Texan and my brother is. Dad was stationed at Randolph Field during WWII right after I was born, my brother held out until we were there. "Don't mess with Texas". :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom