Whats Cooking for this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Ok so what’s cooking for this weekend…I don’t have a lot of time to smoke anything so I’m going to be doing some grilling…Friday….French Onion Steak on Garlic Bread, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, and taters, Berry Pie on the Grill for Desert. Saturday…..007’s Fajitas and Grilled Corn…..Sunday…Tandori Chicken(sp) or Jerk Chicken…might make a batch of Sausage and Chicken Gumbo to freeze as well..

Chicken thighs (A lot of them) and 50-60 ABT's maybe some sausage.

If it ever stops raining it will be good.

Saturday - grilling up some Chuck-Eye steaks, not sure on sides yet, maybe some grilled sweet potatoes and salad.

Sunday - Brisket

wittdog said:
Ok so what’s cooking for this weekend…I don’t have a lot of time to smoke anything so I’m going to be doing some grilling…Friday….French Onion Steak on Garlic Bread, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, and taters, Berry Pie on the Grill for Desert. Saturday…..007’s Fajitas and Grilled Corn…..Sunday…Tandori Chicken(sp) or Jerk Chicken…might make a batch of Sausage and Chicken Gumbo to freeze as well..

Tandoori chicken sounds good Dave, you got any more info on that??

Tonight is fajitas. We may take the pork shoulder out of the freezer and have it tomorrow.........depends on if we go to Les's brother's for dinner or stay at home. Sunday, I'm thinking fried fish but that depends on if the rest of the family wants it. lol

SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

Going to use the recipe from the BBQ Bible...I pick up some premixed Indian spice from Wegmans (local supermarket) I'll try to post the recipe if you want

wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

Going to use the recipe from the BBQ Bible...I pick up some premixed Indian spice from Wegmans (local supermarket) I'll try to post the recipe if you want

if you get the chance, that'd be great......that's got like a yogurt base, right??

SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

if you get the chance, that'd be great......that's got like a yogurt base, right??
yep..plain yogurt..some sourcream...then a bunch of "wierd" spices and some saffron

wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

yep..plain yogurt..some sourcream...then a bunch of "wierd" spices and some saffron

Yeah, that sounds good, you skewer 'em and grill it too, if I'm not mistaken......I might have to make some of that this weekend!

wittdog said:

umm..you got relatives coming in or sumpin?

Beef Ribs, with a Mullberry Red Wine Reduction... :D not sure of sides yet, but been having a hankering for Eggplant and olives for some reason , so I might make an Egplant boat.... will try and remember to take pics

oh shoot forgot I am trying out a few dessert recipes on the smoker too.

Figuring out which one to compete with.

75 pounds of pork butt for pulled pork (phase 2 of a 100-pound pulled pork request)....maybe some potato chips (sea salt and vinegar)....

Rob

Cooking all day Sunday. Wish I could cook tonight but I got to go to a wrestling tourney tomorrow. Cooking butts for a Derby Party. Also cooking a brisket and a bunch of different sausages.

Back
Top Bottom