Fillets and veggies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hit BJ's on the way home and picked up some tenderloin along with a brisket and loin backs for the weekend! Gotta keep the Primo busy or it gets fussy! :eek:

Seasoned the filets with woos, cracked pepper and kosher salt. Basted the corn with a mixture of butter, pepper, salt, paprika and garlic. Onion and zuch's were marinated in zesty Italian dressing! Meal turned out great!

You know, I've never been one to argue with you :roll: ..... But those don't look like Tenderloin to me. :? What's up with that?

Have you checked that dome theremometer yet? I would assume it's right, just asking. Cool thing about the Primo thermometer is that you can calibrate it.

Finney said:
You know, I've never been one to argue with you :roll: ..... But those don't look like Tenderloin to me. :? What's up with that?

Have you checked that dome theremometer yet? I would assume it's right, just asking. Cool thing about the Primo thermometer is that you can calibrate it.

Yeah BoBo they were tenderloin, just could've been trimmed a bit better, but I left all the fat on them to keep as much flavor as possible.

You would argue with a fence post wouldn't you? :?

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

Yeah BoBo they were tenderloin, just could've been trimmed a bit better, but I left all the fat on them to keep as much flavor as possible.

If it was wrong. ;)

Lookin' good Larry...now let's get down to business; now that you're not using your WSM's how much you want for them? :LOL: :LOL:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

If it was wrong. ;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Lookin' good Larry...now let's get down to business; now that you're not using your WSM's how much you want for them? :LOL: :LOL:

Well until the arsenal of Primos is up to par, I'll be keeping the WSM's for big (more than one cooker necessary) cooks. So unless the price is right, they'll be staying at the Wolfe Den for now.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":zlpw5w55]Yup lets EAT. what is woos?

Worcestershire sauce[/quote:zlpw5w55]

Oh, I was tinkin some da oriental stuff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom