BBQ Central Get together LIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Gary, Gary's Barbeque (YES)
Bruce B (YES, if the price of gas is not $4 or higher)
B & P Barbeque (YES)
Bassholes (YES)
Jeff Harless, Joe Boys Barbeque (YES)
Bubba's Barbeque (YES)
Larry Wolfe (YES)
Chiles, Big C Stew & Q (YES)
Bill's Grill (YES)
Amy Buras (YES)
Trail Boss (YES)

If I missed someone please let me know. If your listed and arent going to make it please let me know. I am trying to figure out the meats.

Big Mike said:
Bill, I'm not a definate yet. I definately want to be there, but I will not know for sure for another couple of weeks.

Thanks Mike, would love to have ya join us.

dawgwhat said:
where ya'll going ? :scratch

and is it open to newbies?

HERE is where we're going! There ain't such thing as newbies here, we're all friends and everyone is more than welcome!!!

Sadly I've already made plans to go to Smyrna, TN. and get stomped again. It's just a little closer for me, like about 350 miles closer.

Come on folks, let me know if you are going to be there. The time is a ticking and my folks have been taking reservations for this.

YES or NO?

Bill,

My brother and I are still coming, wife and daughter are still on the fence. I can cook as much as somebody's pit has extra room to hold. :LOL:

If gas get's over $4/gallon I might rethink, but as of now...we'll see you in Virginny!!

Okay, just got a call from John Atkins of Pigs on the Run. He wont be able to make it but his partner Mark Harris (Justins dad) may be comming in on Saturday morning to cook. That will be great. How about Beachbums? You guys going to make it?

Trophies have been ordered.

4zo1tl5.png

As much as this pains me to say......

Due to my Dad's failing health, Im going to have to take a pass this year. We waited till the last min. to make this decision, but it looks like I need to be here for Fathers day...If possable, could someone drink to much for me ?

john pen said:
As much as this pains me to say......

Due to my Dad's failing health, Im going to have to take a pass this year. We waited till the last min. to make this decision, but it looks like I need to be here for Fathers day...If possable, could someone drink to much for me ?

No problem John. You just make sure you spend as much time as possable with your dad. I got ya covered in the drinking to much department. Hope all goes well.

And we have another entry. Amy Buras has made reservations at the campground. Looking forward to meeting you Amy. Thats 10 teams. Folks, we have a contest.

Yeah it looks like I'll be there early Friday that way everyone will have time to love me and soak me in! Good news is it's only 50miles away, wooodoogy!

Back
Top Bottom