HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Someone help me...there's a big shiny thing in the sky and the number in the corner of my computer says 50 at 8:52am ! Whats happening, why is it so bright, where is the snow ???? The sky is falling !! Auntie Em, Auntie Em !!

Actually were heading to 4 mile creek campground tonight..just the wife and I...The little webber is packed and steaks are defrosting !!

I'm blind! I'm blind!!!! Headed down ole Columbus way to visit the offspring. We postponed this trip the first weekend in February when it was 5 degrees with 40 mph wind! Much better now!

Gosh, isn't it wonderful!! I woke up to 34 at 7 am and now it's 64 and climbing!

Les called me last night and told me we're going shopping in the morning for some meats and ingredients to fire up the Brinkman!!! I'm so excited! We haven't smoked anything since last fall!

john pen said:
Someone help me...there's a big shiny thing in the sky and the number in the corner of my computer says 50 at 8:52am ! Whats happening, why is it so bright, where is the snow ???? The sky is falling !! Auntie Em, Auntie Em !!

SHHHHHHHHHHH......you'll jinx u s and scare it away! :LOL:

I'm happy for yall, I think I'm gonna pop open a top & celibrate cause it gettin warm down her to

74º, this is a bunch of Bull $hit, this f'in heat is killing me, can't wait for fall. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: anybody seen the beer cart girl?

Back
Top Bottom