Turf Meets Surf JB Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the mismatched voice to video.....it's like watching a 60's Japenese Kung Fu Bruce Lee movie!!!!! ;) :LOL:

Love the movies...great job!

Keep em' coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. .......There was a big rat behind you in the kitchen when you were cooking the lobster ;)

Smokey_Joe said:
I love the mismatched voice to video.....it's like watching a 60's Japenese Kung Fu Bruce Lee movie!!!!! ;) :LOL:

Love the movies...great job!

Keep em' coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. .......There was a big rat behind you in the kitchen when you were cooking the lobster ;)

Tanks to everyone for your support, is so easy for me to post dis way & fun t00... & Joe, go head & tell ma wife her dog looks like a rat :D I dare ya ;) Kung fooyie huh? the origanal aint like dat, I guess I to find a better video hosting site... Any suggestions?

It common for buffered media to be off like that.
You can try other hosts, but most likely you'll see that on all of them.
Google and YouTube seem to be about the best AFAIK.

ScottyDaQ said:

So maybe ah should start sellin DVD's? Kinda like the Wolf rub guy... 8)

very nice JB .

i am glad i am not the only one that has that beer demon that takes your beer wile you are cooking . [smilie=a_makeitstop.gif]

007bond-jb said:
ScottyDaQ said:

I dunno what you saw on the DVD's that Larry sent you... but the ones he sent me aren't something that I'd brag about. (I just threw up in my mouth a lot!)
:roll: :LOL: :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
007bond-jb said:
ScottyDaQ said:

I dunno what you saw on the DVD's that Larry sent you... but the ones he sent me aren't something that I'd brag about. (I just threw up in my mouth a lot!)
:roll: :LOL: :LOL:
Larry has DVDS? :shock:

Hey 007..selling copies may not be that far fetched...famous people have to start some where!.....ya never know......you might be on to sumphin'....heck...remember Justin Wilson....I think he came from yer neck of the woods...didn't he? And he didn't start his show till he was in his late 50's or early 60's I think.

Naaaa...I ain't bustin' on yer wife's pooch.....I love pets....I grew up with my parents Chihuahuas...FOUR of them........small dogs are kinda cool sometimes.......they are way more rugged then people give them credit for.

And I SURELY ain't serious about your voice thing being off on your first video in line........chit....I'm lucky to know enough to click the button on my digital camera....my 8 year old had to show me how to get the pics loaded on computer the first time, I surely can't seriously complain about your audio......just funnin' with ya ;)

I say........keep doin what yer doin and spread your videos around.....someone may just approach you for a show! You seem a natural in front of a camera.........me on the other hand...I try to run from them, I can't afford the repair bills when my ugly mug breaks their lenses!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:
Hey 007..selling copies may not be that far fetched...famous people have to start some where!.....ya never know......you might be on to sumphin'....heck...remember Justin Wilson....I think he came from yer neck of the woods...didn't he? And he didn't start his show till he was in his late 50's or early 60's I think.

Naaaa...I ain't bustin' on yer wife's pooch.....I love pets....I grew up with my parents Chihuahuas...FOUR of them........small dogs are kinda cool sometimes.......they are way more rugged then people give them credit for.

And I SURELY ain't serious about your voice thing being off on your first video in line........chit....I'm lucky to know enough to click the button on my digital camera....my 8 year old had to show me how to get the pics loaded on computer the first time, I surely can't seriously complain about your audio......just funnin' with ya ;)

I say........keep doin what yer doin and spread your videos around.....someone may just approach you for a show! You seem a natural in front of a camera.........me on the other hand...I try to run from them, I can't afford the repair bills when my ugly mug breaks their lenses!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Thanks Joe, Justin W. is from around here I can't spell the town though

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom