Well, it's official!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations

img_97051_0_d5d1d64565de1754bd9811e2eaa328d5.gif

ZBQ said:
My retirement was APPROVED!!
[smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] [smilie=banana.gif]

I was sweating bullets and was up at 4 this morning worrying about this. I found out about it around 1 this afternoon.

4/30/07 is my last day of active employment with the prison system!!

All I can say is that it was meant to be and that the Big Guy up stairs was greasing the wheels for me because my personnel officer said she had never seen one go through this fast. Usually takes 90 to 120 days. Mine only took 35!! [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=icon_deal.gif]

It really hasn't sunk in yet that I won't have to go back to work inside the fence.

I have been thinking of all the things I can do now.! WHOA!! [smilie=a_holycrap.gif]

Bad thing is, the wife is thinking the same thing!! [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Who knows? I just might become a BBQ bum!! [smilie=vibes.gif] :cheers

Well, you have the "bum" part down......... ;) Congrats. I'll try and return your call today. I was in band rehearsal last night!

Man, thats great. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can work in a prison. It was bad enough dealing with the toads on the street. Couldnt imagion being locked up with them. Congrats.

ZBQ,

Welcome to my world, believe me buddy, you can't beat it with a stick. Clean up the pit, shine up the golf clubs, put the beer on ice, and when someone asks you "What are you going to do now?" you look 'em right in the eye and say,"Whatever I want to."

Congratulations, enjoy it. Life is too short not to.

10 down and 10 to go for me..I dont want to wish it away...time already goes by to fast..but Im already making plans !!

ZBQ said:
Thanks guys!! I just got back from signing the separation from employment papers in the personell office!!

This is the first day of the rest of my life!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!! [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] :cheers

Can you tell I'm happy? :roll:

Now get out and do some travel. Start out by visiting us in Salisbury MD this weekend. ;)

Back
Top Bottom