Smoke on the Beach - April 20-21, 2007 (#2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Seems my 'buddies' got the last "thread" locked.

Two more days and it's time to play. Nick is flying in from NY with a bunch of his buddies to play golf but he's gonna be at "Smoke on the Beach" on Friday night to experience Larry in person. The BBQ Central team will be setting up beside Captain Morgan and the Misfits. Hopefully JT's BBQ will be close by so we can have the teams from the forum together.

Hey Cappy, is FrayedNot gonna be there?

Finney said:
Seems my 'buddies' got the last "thread" locked.

Two more days and it's time to play. Nick is flying in from NY with a bunch of his buddies to play golf but he's gonna be at "Smoke on the Beach" on Friday night to experience Larry in person. The BBQ Central team will be setting up beside Captain Morgan and the Misfits. Hopefully JT's BBQ will be close by so we can have the teams from the forum together.

Hey Cappy, is FrayedNot gonna be there?

Nick will experience the "Wolfe Factor" at Hooters Thursday night! :shock:

Frayednot will not, as far as I know...he's done gone and got
a job this year. We will all miss his chicken speedies.

Nick may not make it to Hooters, so Larry we can go
anywhere Thursday night. (ie maybe the women would
prefer somewhere else)

Captain Morgan said:
Frayednot will not, as far as I know...he's done gone and got
a job this year. We will all miss his chicken speedies.

Nick may not make it to Hooters, so Larry we can go
anywhere Thursday night. (ie maybe the women would
prefer somewhere else)

See Fatboy is chickening out already. Hey Q-Tip, you can't avoid me forever!!!

Calm down kids, I haven't left yet! :LOL: Sorry FatBoy Wolfe, no Hooters for me on Thursday. Our fearless leader has us set up for Finn McCools for Thursday night. I'm coming to eat your food Friday and don't be cooking early, I hate leftovers! ;) If Chris was gonna be there Thursday, I might have changed my plans :twisted: . But your more than welcome to come to Finn McCools on Thursday evening, we should be there around 7:00. If you do come, bring your wallet fatboy, you owe me! :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
Calm down kids, I haven't left yet! :LOL: Sorry FatBoy Wolfe, no Hooters for me on Thursday. Our fearless leader has us set up for Finn McCools for Thursday night. I'm coming to eat your food Friday and don't be cooking early, I hate leftovers! ;) If Chris was gonna be there Thursday, I might have changed my plans :twisted: . But your more than welcome to come to Finn McCools on Thursday evening, we should be there around 7:00. If you do come, bring your wallet fatboy, you owe me! :shock:

And you called Puff a (edited out)?? What a way to welch on a bet! :shock: You can't meet us at Hooters as we planned long ago before your other (edited out)Yankee boy friends planned your quaint little alternate lifestyle dinner at Finn Not McCools. Is the cover charge for a place named something like that a tube of (edited out)?? :shock: You had better at least take your cottonballed head to a grocery store and buy some shrimp to make us shrimp burgers Friday night! Bill Jr!

This is a warning:

Swearing: There is serious swearing and minor swearing. Serious swearing is prohibited; minor swearing is allowed but let’s be careful with it. Use your language as if you were in a group of mixed people whom you kind of know, but not well. Choose your words accordingly.

That is why there is a Blue Room.

Well it's 3am and I'm up and getting ready to head down to Myrtle for SOTB finally!!! Gonna meet up with Cappy sometime this after for a few adult beverages. We were gonna meet up with Nick but (now let me say this as not to offend the politically correct as in my previous post) he would rather spend time at an Alternate Lifestyle establishment with his "chunky buttocked North of the Mason Dixon Line" Friends. The place the are going must charge a tube of "Johnson and Johnson Product" and a box of "Prophylactics" for a cover charge. Nick you better bring the fixin's for shrimp burgers for dinner Friday night or I'm telling Puff what you said about him! :shock:

I'm getting excited...got the van cleaned out and partially loaded
yesterday....should finish preps just before I meet Larry tonight!

Good Luck Fellas. Mary and I are on the short list to judge ATB. I heard there is some kind of new format. ATB is my favorite. Call me if you need anything in the late afternoon.

Good Luck and Good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
Good Luck Fellas. Mary and I are on the short list to judge ATB. I heard there is some kind of new format. ATB is my favorite. Call me if you need anything in the late afternoon.

Good Luck and Good Q!

Jack

It would be nice if they would let us know that. :shock:

The only change I have heard was that the containers that go in the boxes would be smaller. Seems the judges ate too much last time. :roll:

Yea, that will keep them coming back. :roll: Now watch with the smaller turn in containers someone will not get a sample. :x Watch the fur fly when that happens. (and it will) I can see trying to improve a contest, but I kind of don't see where a smaller container would do that. [smilie=a_whyme.gif] Good luck guys! Have fun and NO Larry tipping. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom