my first try at this pics stuuf I did a album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like good Competition Q to me!!! Damn no wonder Jim can't win without you brother! :twisted:

Larry Wolfe said:
Looks like good Competition Q to me!!! Damn no wonder Jim can't win without you brother! :twisted:

Hehehe, well I figure its bout dang time I threw my hat into the ring at this comp stuff with a team of my own . I am looking forward to May 4-5th.

WalterSC said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Hehehe, well I figure its bout dang time I threw my hat into the ring at this comp stuff with a team of my own . I am looking forward to May 4-5th.

I hope you have the success you brought to Captain Morgans team! Walter you should enter SOTB, there's still time!! 30 teams as of the other day! You could teach all of us the Championship secrets that you shared with Jim! Good luck buddy!

Larry Wolfe said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2j4lymbs]Looks like good Competition Q to me!!! Damn no wonder Jim can't win without you brother! :twisted:

I hope you have the success you brought to Captain Morgans team! Walter you should enter SOTB, there's still time!! 30 teams as of the other day! You could teach all of us the Championship secrets that you shared with Jim! Good luck buddy!
[/quote:2j4lymbs]

I wish I could but I will be on the road to Texas while yall are doing that at SOTB , I do have plans on entering it as time and money allows . I figure as much as I love doing BBQ in my back yard , I might as well take that leap for myself. I should thank Jim helping him gave me the needed push I needed to do this. I have always wanted to go pro and travel the curcit with the BBQ comps , that would be a dream come true for me. But will take small steps at first to see what happens.

I dont know about teaching the pros I believe in keeping things simple thats about it and with the WSM`S it dont get much simpler than that. I got one 10 x 10 pop up canopy to work with now but am looking at a 10 x 20 at Walmart , my sister in law gets a employees discount and I dont have to pay delievery fees on it , if I get it there.

Oh yea to change the subject I will be the Marshal at the next Low Country Cook Offf in Bamberg SC , I plan to make it a better event , am talikng with the local press and the local politicians to get things moving so more cookers will attend and the word can get out ahead of time. The more teams apply the higher the prizees will go. The place they did it that last time has great possibilities.

Woodman said:
WEll , now we can be certain that you are , in fact, a REAL person! Looks great Walter! Woody

Took me long enugh to figurer out how to do it, didnt it. LOL. I can do some awsome BBQ but it takes me awhile to figure out this tech stuff !!
Oh I am quite real to quote Merlin " A dream to some , a nightmare to others!!! "

Back
Top Bottom