salisbury, md 04/20 - 04/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
sweet. when are you guys arriving? i'm plan to be there sometime thursday late afternoon.

I think that we will be up on Friday early afternoon. May be brining some Tri Tip for friday night :D . Gotta check with Gary on when we will be leaving.

brian j said:
[quote="Rich Decker":20jqes1x]My nieces team's competing. I think their name will be Fat Angle BBQ but they may still go by Lost Nation South. Stop in and grab a beer.
great. lets hope their performance in brooklyn was beginners luck. :P[/quote:20jqes1x]

Steve and Loren have been by my side for about 25 contests. They should do fine especially if the weather is good. They haven't cooked on their Meadow Creek pit very much and may have a long night if it's windy or cold. I have to get a wood basket to them.

Are you two -- brian j and BTGG -- the only ones from the board who are competing? Jody and I might ride over to watch. :D

--John 8)
(We'd prefer being able to get there without crossing the Bay Bridge, but it's a lot farther if you go around the top of the Chesapeake Bay! :shock: )

I love this feeling. Butterflys woke me up early this morning thinking about all the stuff I need to pack or buy before tomorrow. First comp of the season and first comp with my new partner.

Getting my hair cut this morning so I look 1/2 way in the BBQ Central Photo op, then off to SAMS for the meat. Took care of all the rubs and sauces yesterday.

If anyone is in the area, stop by our banner for a cold one.

Unity said:
Are you two -- brian j and BTGG -- the only ones from the board who are competing? Jody and I might ride over to watch. :D

--John 8)
(We'd prefer being able to get there without crossing the Bay Bridge, but it's a lot farther if you go around the top of the Chesapeake Bay! :shock: )

John, one of our team member just backed out. Your more than welcome to join us for the weekend.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Unity said:

--John 8)

John, one of our team member just backed out. Your more than welcome to join us for the weekend.
John take Bill up on his offer..after you get to the comp you'll wish you did

John, if you've never done a comp, do this one!
They're more fun than you can describe!

(and steal the secrets they use and call me later)

brian j said:
that's it, i'm outta here and hitting the road.

bill, gary, and john - see you in salisbury. i'll have a cold one waiting when you show up tomorrow. 8)

larry, finney, capt morgan and the rest of the sob crowd - good luck to you this weekend. try not to kill each other. ;)

Sounds like a date Brian. See ya up there tomorrow.

Good luck to Finney, Larry, Cappy, and anyone who chooses to hang with them at SOB. Dont forget the group pic under the banner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom