Hey, look at me......I'm actually COOKING????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Haven't BBQ'd since Nelsonville , in October. Tomorrow , I have to cook for a 50th bday party. Projected at 32 degrees with 15-20 mph winds and snow showers........beautiful.......... I'd invite Greg over to hang out, but, well, the ankle bracelet he has to wear.............. :roll:
I made the slaw dressing (Smoke & Spice "Creamy Cole Slaw Dressing)
and brine today. I'm cutting up the stuff for the beans so I don't have to screw with it tomorrow. Just assemble. I'll go pick up the meat this afternoon. Prolly break a long standing tradition of rubbing meat directly before putting it on, and rub it tonight so I don't have to screw with that much in the COLD!!!! Feed the fire maple and apple all day. huddle by the pit with a cigar................

OK, Woody is back in the game
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

ScottyDaQ said:
Naw.... Let's see pics of him and his yellow shorts in 32 degrees with 15-20 mph winds and snow showers. :LOL:
Oh no.......not the plaid :shock: [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Actually , I am wearing long johns, two pair of thermal socks, a t shirt, a sweatshirt, a ski parka, and a stocking hat...........

3970010 said:
Puff said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Ah, Ah, AH. No PICS, NO Cooks.
To be honest Bill I really don't want to see pics of Woody. ;) :LOL:

This is an actuall picture of Woody at Q-Fest. Q-Fest is the best event ever but it is only for TexasBBQRub customers.

qfestiii070vn3.jpg

poorlillambchopke5.jpg
I took the second pic at Cabelas.........he's a sick man :shock:

Back
Top Bottom