Just a little somthin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Had a request for 'Roma ribs (oven, then Grilled)...made some beans and slaw to go with them...

Green Hornet said:
Mighty fine eats John!
How long in the oven?

3 hours in the oven wrapped in foil with a small amount of sauce at around 250. Then onto the grill till the sauce sarts to blacken on the tips.

I got the recipe out of a Secret Recipe Cook Book which is how they do it at Tony Roma's. They are moist and fall off the bone, and everyone seems to love them as opposed to out of the smoker with that nice firmness.

Lol..Pigs, believe me..they were not done by choice, but by speciel request..no accounting for some folks taste..lol

They look tasty as can be. If I'm pressed for time and dying for ribs I put some water in the bottom half of a broiler pan, pam the top half and place the rubbed ribs on it. Cover tightly with aluminum foil, cut a couple of small slits in it , and place into a 225 degree over for +- one hour. When steamed to the desired consistency (I like a little tug) finish up on the grill. This usually takes me about 1 1/2 hours not counting prep time, sauce as desired.

Back
Top Bottom