Anyone know where,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
they have WSM's for $199.00? Amazone has them for $234, just looking for them a little cheaper.

Is "Amazone" like a "Zambonie"? :LOL:

Bill,
The Grill Doctor is the cheapest place I've found. However, I ordered my brother one a while back and it took 1 month for him to get it and the customer service sucked. But he got it and it was $179, so if you're not in a hurry, I'd say go for it!!

brian j said:
your buying another wsm? when are you putting the offset on the market? :LOL:

No way, sold my 1983 yamaha 750 and wanted to get another WSM. Them things are great. Keeping the offset for big jobs.

4.gif
Another convert....Bullets rule the world....Muhahahahahaha.

WSM was ordered on 04/04. I wasnt in a hurry so I took Larry's advise and ordered it from The Grill Doctor. Thanks for the help.

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1r7bysp8]Great job...thanks for using the Amazon link and helping the site out! :roll:

Lets see:

Grill Doctor = 179
Amazon = 249

DAH!

$249 - $179 = $70 donation to BBQ Central :LOL:[/quote:1r7bysp8]

If I had the money to "donate" I would. Remember, I am a blue collar worker.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
WSM was ordered on 04/04. I wasnt in a hurry so I took Larry's advise and ordered it from The Grill Doctor. Thanks for the help.

Bill, please keep us informed of your experience with the Grill Doctor! Delivery time and customer service, because they have the best price and I'm sure others would love to get one for that price!!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Just got an email from them saying that it will be shipped within 24 hours.

Not to rain on your parade and I hope the e-mail is correct, but I received the same e-mail! Keep us informed buddy!!!

Just checked the tracking at UPS. The WSM has been shipped to Roanoke VA UPS. Should be here on 4/10/07.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Just checked the tracking at UPS. The WSM has been shipped to Roanoke VA UPS. Should be here on 4/10/07.

Bill that's AWESOME!!!! Good deal!!!! You're welcome!

Mine came from the grill doctor last year. I had trouble with the shipping but it did finally arrive. After I called they found it..."in the back"...they brought it to the UPS store to ship it...they said. Since I did get it I'd order another one from them if I wanted anothe one.

Back
Top Bottom