Hotels in Livonia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Anyone here stay in any hotels in Livonia Michigan?
We are just starting to make our price line offers for some of them and if any of you have recommendations I would appreciate them.

Thank you.

There is an Embassy Suites near 8 Mile Rd, and there is also a great Marriot there. Keep in mind that these may say "Northville" on their description, but you cannot go wrong with either. There is also a good Hampton Inn in Northville got the the Hilton Hotels website and check "all hotels" Woody

here ya go: (The Embassy Suites is "Novi")

http://hhonors.hilton.com/en/hhonors/ho ... estid=6888

Diva Q said:
Anyone here stay in any hotels in Livonia Michigan?
We are just starting to make our price line offers for some of them and if any of you have recommendations I would appreciate them.

Thank you.

WOW! I don't even go to Livonia. :LOL:

Les works in that area a good bit. I "think" they've stayed in Novi but don't hold me to it. They stay in so many places up there that I can't keep up with them! lol I'll ask him about where he might have stayed. Since they're usually just looking for a place to rest their heads for a night, they will stay at a Motel 6 or something a lot of times. It's not worth a lot of money to stay from about 8 pm to 6 pm. lol

Once, my sales manager and I watched two hot lesbians make out in their car in the Hampton Northvile parking lot for about a half hour. Another time , me and a couple customers got thrown out of the Champs around the corner for "rough play."(don't ask.!) Good times....goooo-ooood times!

Just wanted to update that I talked to Les and he can't remember if they've stayed there but the few places he mentioned have already been brought up here. Sorry I couldn't be more help to you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom