WSM Information From Weber

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Bruce!

Wouldn't it be nice is Weber would indeed make a WSM with a 22 1/2" girth?

Captain Morgan said:
(Cappy snickers at Ray turning down another q-n-a session)
Cappy must have had a good night last night....Good thing you invented the Bloody Mary :D
can't wait to here what's in store for the WSM.....hope they don't mess up a good thing...

brian j said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2umneo7y][quote="Captain Morgan":2umneo7y](Cappy snickers at Ray turning down another q-n-a session)

I'm not sure...but I think if I asked Ray...he would do it! :shock:[/quote:2umneo7y]
no doubt, but with tvwb he has to be careful about not pissing off bge.[/quote:2umneo7y]

Hi guys,
I wouldn't do another same old with Gregg either or Ray B for that matter but Gregg has come up with fresh angles and that's why I keep putting up with him. Besides he made me buy this microphone thing and I don't have anything else to do with it.

drbbq said:
brian j said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2r8nn71l][quote="Captain Morgan":2r8nn71l](Cappy snickers at Ray turning down another q-n-a session)

I'm not sure...but I think if I asked Ray...he would do it! :shock:
no doubt, but with tvwb he has to be careful about not pissing off bge.[/quote:2r8nn71l]

Hi guys,
I wouldn't do another same old with Gregg either or Ray B for that matter but Gregg has come up with fresh angles and that's why I keep putting up with him. Besides he made me buy this microphone thing and I don't have anything else to do with it.[/quote:2r8nn71l]

That cheap ba$tard wouldn't buy one for you? He bought one for the others!

drbbq said:
brian j said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":961oc4l6][quote="Captain Morgan":961oc4l6](Cappy snickers at Ray turning down another q-n-a session)

I'm not sure...but I think if I asked Ray...he would do it! :shock:
no doubt, but with tvwb he has to be careful about not pissing off bge.[/quote:961oc4l6]

Hi guys,
I wouldn't do another same old with Gregg either or Ray B for that matter but Gregg has come up with fresh angles and that's why I keep putting up with him. Besides he made me buy this microphone thing and I don't have anything else to do with it.[/quote:961oc4l6]

ROFL! Keep it up Greg, a few more podcasts and we'll know all his secrets!!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom