Crawfish boil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Look close at the piles You will see Crawfish, potatoes, corn, onions, garlic, lemons, mushrooms & sausage The tent shot is a company boil. Lots of banks & large companys throw large partys like this.

Do you use andouille sausage in yours? (probably shouldn't have to ask this), looks great. I do a shrimp boil every year for one of the PD's dispatchers birthday party.

Bruce B said:
Do you use andouille sausage in yours? (probably shouldn't have to ask this), looks great. I do a shrimp boil every year for one of the PD's dispatchers birthday party.
You really don't have too everything picks up the seasoning from the water. I do like to use a empty crawfish sack & put some whole califlower heads in it, put in the seasoned water & WHAT?.... GOOD? You better belive it! Try it. BTW it dont take long for the califlower

Oh man, I remember those from when I lived in Georgia. Except we didn't use crayfish but used shrimp instead. Good eats!

MudBugs

Ah, the 'Ol Mud Bug Low Country Boils.
I eat their little tails. But, the BEST part is sucking the green and yellow brain matter out of their little heads!!!!!!!!!
And I ain't kiddin'. Cold beer and head suckin'.
We ship them in every Spring fer a PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Thanks. Ya got me a hankerin' fer some rat now.

Those kind of events are about the only way I really like to eat crawdads.

Purge them twice and don't eat the striaght tails. :LOL:

purge them , :shock: how dare you take all that good black mud out the mud bugs . :P . thats why the beer is there to wash that down ;) .
i am boiling 100lbs this weekend for StPattys day . will have a few pics for yall .

:D if you add the 10bags of little red potato about 50 little ears of sweet birds eye corn countless cloves of garlic yes you do eat that also in the area of 15-20lbs sasuage and other countless side items that show up and the fact that i can go to the seafood market just about 3-5mins away and get as many pounds boiled or fresh in the sack ..................... i think i can handle what you dish out ;)

Humm? @ 40lbs a sack that = 5lbs per cajun a serving or 3lbs per child/yankee ;) then add in beer @ a gallon per coonass/cajun (Greg this is a complement for southers) you a fall down on da lawn & sleep it off till sunrise party. Sounds like my kinda fun :D Don't worry bout west nile virus thats what the beer is for :!: Skitor pellent :!:
knine what time? ya need some help? am I invited? Ya boilin spillway swamp or farm raised? I'll BYOB & bring a air mattress for the back O my PU 8)
I'll also buy more muddbugs or stuff.... no problem
[smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=gator.gif] [smilie=a_upsidedown.gif]

I like ya style 007. Around here they just git up to the table and eat eat eat. If ya need to make a run for more, they want ya to provide the beer and cash to go git more bugs or whatever. It is all fun though and very enjoyable. My bride is a CoonAss by the way and she really don't care for seafood stuff that much. She was raised in the Port Sulfur area for a number of years before Dad got a job in Alexandria.

knine said:
here ya go Larry D . call me when you gete close and i will come get ya and bring ya the rest of the way .

Hmm... If I leave right now, then... hale farr, I don't think it can be done!
:(

knine said:
:D if you add the 10bags of little red potato about 50 little ears of sweet birds eye corn countless cloves of garlic yes you do eat that also in the area of 15-20lbs sasuage and other countless side items that show up and the fact that i can go to the seafood market just about 3-5mins away and get as many pounds boiled or fresh in the sack ..................... i think i can handle what you dish out ;)

Don't invite me then... I don't want none of them thar fancy fixins'....I'm just pure mudbug eatin' machine.... the rest of them fixins' just get in the way!......LOL

Pics made my mouth water 4 sure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom