Enough already....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are in the midst of a heat wave..suns shining and its 8..I dont even want to know what the wind chill is..Im in hibrination..

john pen said:
We are in the midst of a heat wave..suns shining and its 8..I dont even want to know what the wind chill is..Im in hibrination..
It's supposed to get up to 40* this weekend.

it was a "freezing cold" 38 this morning. looking for 60's today and tomorrow........ahhhhh...home again :D

wittdog said:
john pen said:
It's supposed to get up to 40* this weekend.

Ill believe it when I see it...

You all have nothing to complain about.

We are sitting at a high of - 34F today.

yesterday we had winds of up to 55 miles per hour and an 80 car/bus/transport pileup on our biggest hwy 400

was a great day. :shock:

High of 17* here today. Calling for snow tonight :x
I've f-in had it!! :x

Diva Q said:
You all have nothing to complain about.

We are sitting at a high of - 34F today.

yesterday we had winds of up to 55 miles per hour and an 80 car/bus/transport pileup on our biggest hwy 400

was a great day. :shock:

Is that actual temp or wind chill ? Either way..BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!

yup that was with windchill without windchill it was a balmy - 27 F

Like I said before you all have nothing to complain about.

I have two briskets and some chicken to do this week. I am waiting till it warms up to - 5 F

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom