SAUSAGE STUFFING EQUIPMENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Forkin Pork

Senior Cook
Ok I need to purchase a sausage stuffer. Whuta all think is gonna be the best one to buy :?:
Keeping in mind #1 price ... #2 durability ... #3 ease of use, cleaning and servicing.
Also, keep in mind northsmoke is the cheapest guy you ever want to meat [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
Heck if I could push sausage out of out cloth washer while doing the laundry at the same time to save money I would :idea: [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Gander hmmmm :scratch I can't seem to find anything from gander on line.
I mean I found they're web sight,, but don't see anything about stuffers [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

I sent for the grizzly catalog it looks like it has some cool stuff in it! [smilie=thanks.gif]

I couldn't find anything either about Gander online the other week when I was looking for a meat slicer. We have a store about 25 miles away.

I bought a stuffer from the Bass Pro Shop a few years ago. It is a 15 pound LEM horizonal stuffer. I can't remember the exact price but it was somewhere around $225 to $250 I think. Here is the LEM website
http://www.lemproducts.com/

cleglue said:
I couldn't find anything either about Gander online the other week when I was looking for a meat slicer. We have a store about 25 miles away.

I bought a stuffer from the Bass Pro Shop a few years ago. It is a 15 pound LEM horizonal stuffer. I can't remember the exact price but it was somewhere around $225 to $250 I think. Here is the LEM website
http://www.lemproducts.com/

I was at the Bass pro Shop last night and picked up a brinkman waterpan. Saw the sausage stuffers in the same area and thought about a new toy. Do you like your stuffer from them Cleglue?? Which one did you get?

Well, Im checking out all the links and so far the 15#er from Grizzly is coming out on top for $199 I don't think you'll find a better deal.
LEM was $299 for the 15#er, I did send for they're catalog though. I never saw they're site before and they have lots of stuff

So....Grizzly 15# stuffer [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

And LEM with there great product line [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom