How's it going Larry and Nick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Just curious as to how your weightloss is going?

I started an exercise program this morning and am trying to eat better. My problem is skipping meals all day and eating at night........not a good habit and a hard one to break! Being stuck inside in the dreary, cold winter weather isn't good either. I am looking forward to summer when I can mow grass (love it!!), garden, and swim a lot.

Thanks for asking Allie. Well my changes are slowing changing BACK. Not gaining weight but I haven't really been as strict as I was in the beginning. I continue to work out at least 5 times a week and attempt to control my portions and I'm doing okay with that as well. The beer, that's my achiles heel.................. Overall I feel better and healthier now, but I'm certainly not where I want to be yet!

That's ok, Greg! I guess when you get to be Larry's age, one female looks the same as another.

Well I've lost some, but not all I'm tring to lose. I'm still gonna kick that fat guys butt with this! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] We've got a steak dinner riding on this!

Back
Top Bottom