What Happened to Joker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steve McMurtry said:
Does anybody Know?

Just got a message from him two days ago on TVWB...he pointed out to me that a link I had posted was not working. He is posting on TVWB fairly regularly if you want to communicate.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":shjvedop]Really?

Yeah, how much can we rank on Puff?[/quote:shjvedop]
At least I don't cry about it when you do :D

I'm sure Jon is happy where ever he is :roll:

All I know is when I first started trying to cook butts I was up very late because,,,,well,,,,,I started a butt cook at 1:00 in the afternoon on a chargriller.

Joker was the only one up and he gave me a lot of info and helped me very much, just like all the other board members have helped me when I need help. I was sad to see him go.

Nick Prochilo said:
I think if he were still here today, bigwheel wouldn't have all of his spelling problems!

and knowing Bigwheel as I do ... (No offence Jeff)... He would have given Joker enough of his "wheel'ism's" to get BW banned from this forum. ... Now what fun would any forum be without BW?
:D :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:
I think if he were still here today, bigwheel wouldn't have all of his spelling problems!

and knowing Bigwheel as I do ... (No offence Jeff)... He would have given Joker enough of his "wheel'ism's" to get BW banned from this forum. ... Now what fun would any forum be without BW?
[smilie=a_bravo.gif]

ScottyDaQ said:
Nick Prochilo said:

[smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=huh.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3jt3j3n2]I think if he were still here today, bigwheel wouldn't have all of his spelling problems!

[smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=huh.gif] [smilie=huh.gif][/quote:3jt3j3n2]
[smilie=a_hrm.gif]
[smilie=a_whyme.gif]
BW would ban himself?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom