Oh-Oh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
A blizzard is a-comin :shock: It is plastered all over the morning news! Who'd have thought that a fate so cruel could befall us! I'm scared. :shock: I guess this means more road salt! Calling for 10-16"

Better batten down the hatches there Woody. The are calling for a wintery mix here and already closed schools. We havent even seen a drop of precipt yet. Lil'qer got up and showered for school before checking the news. She got a little miffed when she found out.

yes we are apparently going to get it here tonight

We will just have to add it to the 3-4 ft we got last week. That is just great news :shock:

Oh and it is only -22 here this morning as well.

Ive heard anywhere from 12 to 24 inches here..supposed to start around 2ish. Its at the Pa border now...

We've gotten several inches here. There are blizzard warnings two miles south of us! All schools and a lot of businesses are closed in the Fort Wayne viewing area. One county is under a level 2 travel advisory. We've gotten several inches overnight and up to a foot more is expected today. Les went to work and said before he was a mile from the house, he was plowing through drifts in the bronco II. Glad we had that instead of a small car! Now he's on his way back home!

the kids have been praying for one real snow before we move back....I just wish it wasnt today and tomorrow.... really puts a damper on the movers loading the truck :(

I'm headed down to "the belly of the beast" today in Wayne and Stark counties. Been good knowin ya!

Bring it on, spring is just around the corner :LOL:

Hey Woodman, don't forget to add a few bags of sand to the back of
your pickup, it sure helps, when it's time to get out of Dodge ;)

John my buddy and his girl are headed down that way Thurs. for the race.
As I look out the window at the blizzard..........I really don't even want to talk to him :LOL:

John, can you post a few pictures from any hurricanes that blew threw there or maybe those tornados a few weeks back? Maybe a few from mid August when the sun is directly overhead?

Back
Top Bottom