Any Survivor Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If by Survivor you mean American Idol then yes :shock: ...but its not on until Tuesday...or at least that's what Jim Minion told me! :shock:

You know it! Our house has been watching it since day 1!!!! American Idol is mostly for women and gays!

Ill be tuning in too. I always love seeing different parts of the world, different cultures , the wildlife and especially..............the big breasted women in skimpy clothing! :D

I will try and survive while my wife sits glued to the T.V. watching it :roll:

I used to watch it but all the events started to seem the same so I stoped. The one show that I got into this year was top chef and hells kitchen. I am looking foward to next season 8)

Chris

chris1237 said:
I used to watch it but all the events started to seem the same so I stoped. The one show that I got into this year was top chef and hells kitchen. I am looking foward to next season 8)

Chris
Top Chef was cool 8)
Hell's kitchen............I'd whup his ass in one episode :D

Chuckwagoncook said:
Puff said:
chris1237 said:

Chris
Top Chef was cool 8)
Hell's kitchen............I'd whup his ass in one episode :D

I with you on that on Puff, wouldnt last more than one day in the kitchen, cause I woulda done been hauled out in cuffs. Top Chef I found much easier to watch, I liked some of the challenges they were put too!! Unfortunetly I dont have cable anymore, and neither come in on the antenna.
I'll tape 'em for ya' :D

I would have beat that guy to a pulp!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom