Anna Nicole Smith is DEAD!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is really sad. She had a horrible childhood with a selfish mother who sold her out to every news agency that would listen to her. People using her left right and center for her money. So sad to have so much but in reality so very little.

Too many Drugs and alcohol. Such a compounded tragedy considering her son just died too. And now a poor little innocent 5 month old is left without a mother and who knows who the father is.

RIP Anna

Not for nothing, and yes I'm a cold hearted person, but this will end up being the best thing for her baby, instead of growing up with a screwball mom like that!

Diva Q said:
This is really sad. She had a horrible childhood with a selfish mother who sold her out to every news agency that would listen to her. People using her left right and center for her money. So sad to have so much but in reality so very little.

Too many Drugs and alcohol. Such a compounded tragedy considering her son just died too. And now a poor little innocent 5 month old is left without a mother and who knows who the father is.

RIP Anna

Seems to me I've seen this story with a "dumb" blond bombshell before........

Back
Top Bottom