Hobbies, whats yours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Yall might allready done this, I'm still a new guy but what are your hobbies?
Mine include cookin, Qin, eatin, drinkin, playin music (drummer), surfin the web, & of course 007 movies (got em all too) added.. My new hobby RC Helicopters

Hobbies of my younger days: building & racing cars & trucks, off road motorcycle racing, water sking, chasing women, :shock: (Yall didn't do that did ya) :?: I had to quit the above due knee and back problems as well as the little womans rollin pin :D

I don't spend as much time as I'd like to at any of these, but from time to time I do dabble in:

Photography
Metal detecting (aka treasure hunting)
Kayaking/fishing

And I recently bought a GPS unit so I may try geocaching.

Cooking and trying new recipies, eating, drinking beer, body surfing, drinking beer, BBQ competitions, and shooting hand guns in combat settings.

I thought about starting a BBQ forum once...also might try my hand at podcasting one of these days...I've been told I have the face for it! :LOL:

Cooking, BBQ forum surfing, competition bbq, and listening to podcasts.
What a life!

BBQ, grilling, cooking in general, golf, adult beverages, my pool, golf, adult beverages, BBQ, adult beverages...wait I see a pattern developing.

Bruce B said:
BBQ, grilling, cooking in general, golf, adult beverages, my pool, golf, adult beverages, BBQ, adult beverages...wait I see a pattern developing.

I didn't want yall to think I drink like a fish but I hafta state I thought the middle B in BBQ means Beer don't it :?: [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif]

Dang, I didn't realize how much I had in common with all these people :shock:

Barbeque (of course) and barbeque competitions, cooking in general, I try to be an aspiring gormet when i have the time, I love to experiment, all adult beverages, I especially love to try new beers, and I enjoy wine tasting as well, and of course good whiskey should never be neglected.

aside from filling my gut and killing my brain cells, I enjoy hunting and shooting (especially handgun), fishing when i get the time, both river fishing and offshore. I also enjoy motorcycling and my wife and I love to travel.

Cooking
BBQ
playing at the gtr with my daughter
music (does what you do for a living count as a hobby too ?)

Movies
California wines
Soccer and most sports
Languages
Camping/hiking/dirt
Cooking
Travel
Playing Guitar Hero II on PS2
Shopping/Spending money

I guess after family & friends my hobbies would be camping, boating(I live beside a lake) most things that burn gas or make me money or that taste good! I like to fabricate ......thingsout of metal.

fly a Confederate flag under my American Flag on the pole just to go with the "Redneck" I am.... YES... that means I own more vehicles and toys then one normally needs. Some are investments, some are projects, some are stress relievers, some are general male inadequency issues .......issues ......and yet more issues!!!LMAO...one is recently inherited from my dad. This ......and this are current projects to redo and sell for profit.Toys and my current favorite projectkeep my garages full and my spare time occupied. Oh yeah...besides the vehicle disease I have.... I have collected license plates since I was 10.... I have several thousand... don't ask why, I don't even know... :LOL:
I do like snapping some classic amatuer photos every now and again. That one I took on the way home from a recent ride, this one from a recent trip to Niagra.

This one is what wouldn't fit in cooker from my last cook.

Ah yes... pretty much everything is possibly for sale except for our camper, the 1930 coupe project, and my late dads Galaxy. Can't get new junk unless I switch up says Ma Kettle..... ;)

Sorry about makin' ya click all the link thingies...but I don't know how to do a slideshow.

Smokey_Joe said:
I guess after family & friends my hobbies would be camping, boating(I live beside a lake) most things that burn gas or make me money or that taste good! I like to fabricate ......thingsout of metal. I do paint equipment for a friend, and also do a little lettering and artwork on his stuff too, when he poses for it.

I fly a Confederate flag under my American Flag on the pole just to go with the "Redneck" I am.... YES... that means I own more vehicles and toys then one normally needs. Some are investments, some are projects, some are stress relievers, some are general male inadequency issues .......issues ......and yet more issues!!!LMAO...one is recently inherited from my dad. This ......and this are current projects to redo and sell for profit.Toys and my current favorite projectkeep my garages full and my spare time occupied. Oh yeah...besides the vehicle disease I have.... I have collected license plates since I was 10.... I have several thousand... don't ask why, I don't even know... :LOL:
I do like snapping some classic amatuer photos every now and again. That one I took on the way home from a recent ride, this one from a recent trip to Niagra.

Ah yes... pretty much everything is possibly for sale except for our camper, the 1930 coupe project, and my late dads Galaxy. Can't get new junk unless I switch up says Ma Kettle..... ;)

Sorry about makin' ya click all the link thingies...but I don't know how to do a slideshow.

All I have to say is... WOW! I think everyone should add pictures to their stories :)

Guitar Playing (Jazz-Blues)
Guitar making (just started my first guitar)
Music
Woodworking
Cooking of all types
Interpretive dance

Smokey_Joe said:
I guess after family & friends my hobbies would be camping, boating(I live beside a lake) most things that burn gas or make me money or that taste good! I like to fabricate ......thingsout of metal. I do paint equipment for a friend, and also do a little lettering and artwork on his stuff too, when he poses for it.

I fly a Confederate flag under my American Flag on the pole just to go with the "Redneck" I am.... YES... that means I own more vehicles and toys then one normally needs. Some are investments, some are projects, some are stress relievers, some are general male inadequency issues .......issues ......and yet more issues!!!LMAO...one is recently inherited from my dad. This ......and this are current projects to redo and sell for profit.Toys and my current favorite projectkeep my garages full and my spare time occupied. Oh yeah...besides the vehicle disease I have.... I have collected license plates since I was 10.... I have several thousand... don't ask why, I don't even know... :LOL:

Dude...bro........wow :shock:
I want to come to your house and play!!!! Damn!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom